What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to quickly and easily understand the techniques that will give you the edge at your next interview
- Do you feel that you come across as uncertain, do you have difficulty expressing yourself?
- Teaching you how to prepare a killer portfolio which carries all the relevant documents
- Do you have difficulty finding the right way and the right words to sell yourself?
- How to prepare a killer portfolio which carries all the relevant documents.
- Teaching you how to get that little bit extra out of your interview technique
- “I find it hard to think up constructive, to-the-point, answers.”
- Hints on how to get that little bit extra out of your interview technique.
- Teaching you the three most likely types of interviews you will face
- Teaching you seven important tips on how to realise your potential
- “I didn’t really want to work for them anyway.”
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A Pilot’s Guide to the Successful Interview scores 72.22/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thepilotguides.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thepilotguides.com you’ll also be taken through to thepilotguides.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)